If you are not yet a WCET member we are convinced that you would be interested in belonging to the only global organisation that represents professionals caring for people with ostomy, wound or continence needs.
The advantages which the WCET offers you:
Further information on all these subjects can be found on the WCET website at www.wcetn.org.uk
It would be a pleasure to count you among our members. To complete your subscription to the WCET please follow the instructions at the end of this email.
Please take this opportunity to join us - and so benefit from the reduced registration rate for the WCET Congress to be held from June 12th - 16th 2010 in Phoenix, Arizona. Reserve the date in your diary!
If you need any help, we are sure that your International Delegate will be very happy to help you or you may contact the WCET Central Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to counting you among our members.
Judith Weller, Secretary, WCET Executive Board
Instructions on how to join the WCET via the WCET website.
– Open the WCET website www.wcetn.org
– Click on « new member registration »
– Click on « launch registration form »
– Type in your email address and a password, confirm the password then click « next »
– Type in at least your name, postal address, email address and country
– Click on « next » at the bottom of the page to go to the payment section
– (If a box asking you to « Select an academic level » comes up, click on OK and the payment section will appear automatically after a few seconds)
– You must use a Visa or Mastercard credit card. DEBIT cards are not acceptable.
– Complete the payment section : please enter the information slowly to allow time for the computer to process all the details
– Click on « make payment » (PLEASE DO NOT CLICK MORE THAN ONCE - TRANSACTION IS PROCESSING)
– The membership year runs from January 1st to December 31st. If you join now, you automatically join for next year as well. (Joining between January and March of any year allows one year’s membership.) The fee for the rest of 2009 is £5+£10 UK membership fee. The Membership fee for 2010 is £20 + £10 UK membership fee. Your credit card account will therefore be charged a total of £45, and you will be a member until the end of 2010.
– Once you have made the payment, a receipt will automatically be emailed to you. The payment is automatically changed to your home currency on your credit card statement.
– Click on « log out »
– Now to test your entry, open the website again and click on « current/lapsed member »
– Type your email address as the username. Type in your password - this will take you to your Personal data page.
– Complete all the details then click « update » to save any additions or changes you made
– NB : Your preferred postal address will be where your journal is sent